Labour and Employment Ministry Job 2023 has been found on my website. The Ministry of Labour and Employment Job Circular will be helpful to unemployed people. Recently Labour and Employment Ministry department published its job circular. Labour and Employment Ministry are published many categories for recruiting vacant position job circulars.
Labour and Employment Ministry Job
Labour and Employment Ministry job is a golden opportunity for people who are interested to apply for this type of government service. In this case, the maximum number of people want to join this type of government office. If you want to apply for this vacant position job circular then you submit your updated resume by 16th July 2023. Labour and Employment Ministry Job 2023.
Labour and Employment Ministry Job Details
Labour and Employment Ministry Job Summary
■ Job Title: See Job Advertisement
■ Job Description: This job position is experienced for further review and selection purposes.
■ Published Date: June 10, 2023
■ Application Deadline: July 16, 2023
■ Job Nature: Full-time
■ Job Type: Government (Labour and Employment Ministry)
■ Employment Type: Permanent.
■ Education Qualification: See Job Advertisement
■ Job Experience: See Job Advertisement
■ Gender: Both (Male & Female)
■ Compensation and Benefit: As per Government 8th Pay-scale 2015.
■ How to Apply: Apply with a full Resume to the Joint Secretary (Administration), Ministry of Labour and Employment, Bhobon No # 07, Room No # 426, Bangladesh Secretary, Dhaka.
■ Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
■ Age Limit: 30 years and 32 Child of Freedom Fighter
Labour and Employment Ministry Job Notice
Labour and Employment Ministry Job News
Labour and Employment Ministry are to reduce unemployment and poverty through productive employment and human resource development by maintaining good industrial relations. Labour and Employment Ministry are relation development between workers and employers. The Labor Inspectorate was established by the British-Indian Act. Initially, it was established to look after the welfare of Indian migrant workers and was called Indian Migrant Labor Department. Labour and Employment Ministry Job 2023.
As the tribal segment of the labor force expanded, the colonial rulers’ vision of labor welfare in the Indian diaspora forced them to look beyond their limited scope and take measures for the welfare of all workers alike. Accordingly, in 1931, the Indian Migrant Labor Department was transformed into the General Labor Department.
As a state institution, the responsibility was to ensure the welfare of native workers and Indian migrant workers. Initially, the head of the department was named Labor Commissioner. But in 1958, the name was changed to Director of Labor vide Government Order Memo No. 230/S-111/1A-8(2)/69 dated 05/03/70. Since its inception, the Department of Labor has been taking prompt and effective steps in effective labor-management relations collective bargaining, mediation, and settlement of labor disputes in the industrial sector.
Labour and Employment Ministry Job Update
* * * Grant of trade union registration
* * * Grant of industrial trade union federation registration
* * * Grant of National Based Trade Union Federation Registration
* * * Provision of national-based trade union confederation registration
* * * Change of constitution, name, and address in view of self-explanatory application; Provision of attested copies of various documents related to the union, provision of the second copy of the certificate of registration
* * * To form and supervise the functions of participating committees
* * * Designation of Collective Bargaining Agents (CBAs),
* * * Supervise the election of the Executive Committee
* * * Settlement of industrial disputes
* * * Collection and supply of information regarding factories and industrial establishments
* * * Settlement of unfair labor practice complaints raised by any employer or worker
* * * Provide 4 (four) week-long training and allowance on labor law, industrial relations, labor administration, functions of the International Labor Organization, various labor conventions, and ongoing domestic and international labor-related matters by conducting industrial relations training courses;
* * * Conducting labor education training courses on labor laws, labor rights, and responsibilities, productivity, working environment, occupational health, and safety, etc. providing one-week training courses and training allowance;
* * * Distribution of free medical services and medicines to workers and their family members;
* * * Health and family welfare of workers and their family members and population control activities;
* * * Providing entertainment to workers and their family members through newspapers, TV, books, and sports equipment;
* * * Advice on what to do to improve the standard of living of the workers and visit the labor colony
Labour and Employment Ministry Job Guideline
If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application by 16 July 2023. The Ministry of Labour and Employment Job Circular has been converted to an image and PDF file so that everyone can read it easily or download this job circular. Ministry of Labour and Employment Job Circular 2023 is founding my website.