Medical Admission Result 2021-22 | dghs.gov.bd will be found on my site. The Directorate General of Health Services has been published the medical admission test circular session 2021-22. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) also published a medical admission result in 2021. This year’s medical admission test will be held on 1st April 2022. Medical Admission Result 2021-22 will be published on 4th April 2022. Medical admission online application will start on 11th February and continue up to 1st March 2022.
Medical Admission Result 2021-22
The admission test for medical colleges will be held on 1st April 2022 with the admission test for dental on 22nd April 2021. The decision was taken at a meeting held at the Health Ministry on Tuesday with the Health and Family Welfare Minister Mohammad Nasim in the chair.
The online application for medical colleges will start on August 27 and conclude on September 18 while the online application for dental admission will start on 11th February and continue till 1st March 2022.
The minister of Health and Family Welfare Minister Mohammad Nasim directed all concerned to conduct the admission tests of Medical and Dental transparently.
The results of the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent examinations of 2021 were published on April 21 showing a pass percentage of 66.64 percent, which is 2.27 percent lower than 68.91 percent the last year.
Medical Admission Result 2022 Download
Bangladesh Medical Association (BMA) and Bangladesh Dental Council (BDC) have decided on MBBS and BDS Circular 2021-22 published. Generally, Bangladesh’s meritorious science students are attending this medical and dental admission. Medical admission is one of the highly competitive admission test examinations in Bangladesh.
According to the number of students in Bangladesh who are admitted to medical and dental colleges. The meritorious students are wanted to get admitted into medical and dental college for future career path plans. Also, all parents are wanting to have their son and daughter be admitted to medical college. Medical Admission Result 2021-22.
Important Information Medical Admission 2021-22
- Online Application Will Start: 11th February 2022
- Online Application Will End: 1st March 2022
- Admit Card Collect Date: 20th March to 31st March 2021
- Date of Medical Admission Test: 1st April 2022 [Friday 10:00 am to 11:00 pm]
- Medical Admission Result: April 04, 2022
- Number of Govt. Medical College: 36
- Number of Available Seats: 3,818
- The number of Non- Govt. Medical College: 68
- Number of Available Seats: 5,325
- Number of Govt. Dental College: 09
- Available Seat of Dental Department: 532
- The number of Non- Govt. Dental College: 24
- Non- Govt. Dental College Available Seat: 1,280
Medical Admission Result 2021-22
MBBS Admission Result 2021-22
If you want to be admitted to a medical course then you will have attended the 100 marks MCQ examination. You should be answering them for 1 hour. Here, the pass mark is 40 numbers, you will just add to the pass list. For every wrong answer in the MCQ written test, 0.25 numbers will be cut from your total marks. 5 Marks will be Deduct who Seat for Admission Test 2021.
Written MCQ will take from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, General Knowledge (Bangladesh History and Culture), International subjects in different marks-
Biology – 30 Marks
Chemistry – 25 Marks
Physics – 20
English – 15
General Knowledge – 6 Marks
International – 4 Marks
Highest and Lowest Marks in Previous Medical Admission Test
Highest Mark in Medical Admission Test 2017: 91.25
Cut Up Mark in Medical Admission Test 2017: 69
Highest Mark in Medical Admission Test 2016: 85.5
Cut Up Mark in Medical Admission Test 2016: 64.75
Highest Marks in Medical Admission Test 2015: 94.75
Cut up Marks in Medical Admission Test 2015: 75.75
Highest Marks in Medical Admission Test 2014: 81.25
Cut up Marks in Medical Admission Test 2014: 57.25
Eligibility to Apply for Medical Admission
- Minimum GPA SSC+HSC= 8:00
- GPA below 3.50 (3.00 for Tribal) either in SSC or HSC will not be allowed.
- Must have a GPA minimum of 3.50 in Biology in HSC
- The GPA of the SSC HSC equivalent examination will be evaluated as a total of 200 marks as follows
- SSC Exam GPA – 15 Multiply (Your GPA) = 75
- HSC Exam GPA – 25 Multiply (Your GPA) = 125
Medical and Dental Admission Result 2021-22
Medical Admission Result 2021 will be published on 21st December 2020. Medical Admission Test Waiting List 2018 also has been published by DGHS Director-General. This year Altogether 22,759 candidates have cleared the combined medical and dental admission test. Medical Admission Test Waiting List 2020 to be found on my website. The medical Admission Test will be held on 1st April 2022.
These years are attend a total of 69,477 candidates have appeared in the admission test for both public and private medical colleges. Medical Admission Question and Solution 2021 will available on my website. Public and private medical and dental colleges have a total of 9,623 seats, with 3,708 at 30 public medical colleges and nine dental colleges.
Medical Admission Notice 2021-22
This year’s Medical and Dental Admission Result will be published on 18th December 2020. The admission test is held in the MCQ method for 100 marks for one and a half hours from 10:00 am to 11:00 am. Medical and Dental Admission results will be found on my site. The exam will be held at 35 centers of 30 public medical colleges and nine dental colleges. This year among those who passed, 11,313 are female students. The Health Ministry earlier formed 23 inspection committees comprised of senior officials in a bid to monitor irregularities during the exam. Medical and Dental Admission is under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
As many as 67,000 aspirants sat the entry tests held on Friday. Twenty-nine government medical colleges have 3,162 seats while 68 private medical colleges have 5,325 seats. Nine government dental colleges or units will register 532 students, while 23 private dental institutions are offering 1,280 seats. DGHS has already confirmed it by a legal notice being sent to all private medical colleges. Soon the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will publish the medical admission circular. Medical Admission Result will be published on 18th December 2022. Those who are appeared on the medical admission test 2021, are always in eye contact with my website for updated medical and dental admission results in 2021.
Bangladesh Government Medical College
- Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka
- Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College, Dhaka
- Mymensingh Medical College, Mymensingh
- Chittagong Medical College, Chittagong
- Rajshahi Medical College, Rajshahi
- Sylhet MAG Osmani Medical College, Sylhet
- Sher-e-Bangla Medical College, Barisal
- Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur
- Comilla Medical College, Comilla
- Khulna Medical College, Khulna
- Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogra
- Faridpur Medical College, Faridpur
- Dinajpur Medical College, Dinajpur
- Pabna Medical College, Pabna
- Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College, Noakhali
- Cox’s Bazar Medical College, Cox’s Bazar
- Jessore Medical College, Jessore
- Satkhira Medical College, Satkhira
- Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College, Kishoreganj
- Kushtia Medical College, Kushtia
- Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College, Gopalganj
- Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmad Medical College, Gazipur
- Sheikh Hasina Medical College, Tangail
- Sheikh Hasina Medical College, Jamalpur
- Colonel Malek Medical College, Manikganj
- Shaheed M. Monsur Ali Medical College, Sirajganj
- Patuakhali Medical College, Patuakhali
- Rangamati Medical College, Rangamati
- Magda Medical College, Magda
- Hobiganj Medical College, Hobiganj
- Magura Medical College, Magura
- Naogaon Medical College, Naogaon
- Netrocona Medical College, Netrocona
MBBS and BDS Admission Result 2021-22
Recently Bangladesh has achieved tremendous success in the internet and telecommunication sector. Our country’s own telephone operator Teletalk is giving a remarkable contribution to that. They have arranged almost all education sectors in a new era. For their contribution all examines can apply for their desired university or sectors through SMS and get their results on mobile. So if you want medical admission results in 2021 Bangladesh, they will send you an SMS to your contact number with your result details. Some People are asking me the below question by mail. Medical Admission Notice 2021-2022.
Medical Admission Question Solved 2021-22 will be found on my website after the Medical admission test. The medical Admission Test will be held on 1st April 2022. This year a total of 92,477 candidates have to appear in the admission test for both public and private medical and dental colleges today. Medical Admission Question and Solution 2021 is available on my website.
Medical Admission Result 2021-22
Public and private medical and dental colleges have a total of 9,623 seats, with 3,708 at 28 public medical colleges and nine dental colleges. I have collected the Medical and Dental Admission Question Solved 2021. The admission test is held in the MCQ method for 100 marks for one and a half hours from 10:00 am to 11:00 am. Students are looking for a Solution sheet for the Medical Admission Test Question. Medical Admission test question solves will be found on my website.