Public Administration Ministry Job 2023 has been found on my website. The Ministry of Public Administration has published many categories of job positions. Public Administration Ministry job positions such as following Steno Typist cum Computer Operator, Computer Operator, and Office Assistant cum Computer Typist. Data Entry/Control Operator, Office Shohayok.
Public Administration Ministry Job 2023
The Public Administration Ministry Job Circular has been also published on the Ministry of Public Administration’s official website. The Ministry of Public Administration is primarily responsible for the management of public administration. Bangladesh and the efforts of this Ministry are towards fulfilling the aspirations of the citizens of Bangladesh. Public Administration Ministry Job 2023.
Public Administration Ministry Job Details 2023
Public Administration Ministry of Job Summary
■ Job Title: See Job Advertisement
■ Job Description: This job position is experienced for further review and selection purposes.
■ Published Date: October 23, 2023
■ Online Application Start: November 01, 2023
■ Online Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
■ Job Nature: Full-time
■ Job Type: Government (Public Administration Ministry)
■ Employment Type: Permanent.
■ Education Qualification: See Job Advertisement.
■ Job Experience: See Job Advertisement.
■ Gender: Both (Male & Female)
■ Compensation and Benefit: As per the Government’s 8th Pay-Scale.
■ How to Apply: Apply to [https://mopa.teletalk.com.bd/apply.php]
■ Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
■ Age Limit: 30 years and 32 Child of Freedom Fighter
Public Administration Ministry Job Notice 2023
Public Administration Ministry Job News 2023
Ministry of Public Administration has now published various categories of job circulars. The Ministry of Public Administration job is very attractive circular in Bangladesh. Joining is the smart and big service team of the Bangladesh Ministry of Public Administration. The Public Administration Ministry Job 2023 is a very good job in Bangladesh.
1. Formulation of rules for regulating and determining the conditions of civil services (recruitment, age limit, qualification, reservation of posts for certain areas and gender, medical fitness, examination, recruitment, posting, transfer, posting, leave, travel, seniority, promotion, selection, ‘suppression’ Retirement, Retirement Plan, Re-employment, Contractual Appointment, Pension Terms, Rank Determination, etc.).
2. Capacity building of the civil service to master or adapt to the ever-changing environment.
3. Fair, just, and transparent human resource management and development.
4. Reservation of rights and privileges of Government servants provided by the Constitution, laws, rules, regulations, and statutory orders in force.
5. Explanation of the rules, regulations, and orders related to the terms of employment related to the matters entrusted to the Ministry.
6. Relating to the employment of non-Bangladeshis in the works of the Republic and regulating the employment of foreigners in any work of Bangladesh.
7. Recruitment of honorary personnel in civilian posts.
8. Principles relating to the classification of services and posts and determination of their status.
9. Determining the ranks of other officials, including those who are posted in Bangladesh missions abroad, except for the officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, granting ex officio secretariat-included posts to non-secretariat posts.
10. Absorption/Employment Matters of Surplus Government Servants.
11. All matters related to the formulation of policies, formation of cadre services, and providing proper management advice to cadre services under the control of other Ministries/Departments.
12. Policy regarding the appointment of employees in the Ministry/Department and other matters including their duties and responsibilities.
13. First appointment to any post in the regularly constituted cadre service.
14. (a) Administration of BCS (Administration) cadre (b) Initial recruitment and administration of all other officers/employees of the Ministry (c) Delegation/grant of magisterial powers to other officers
15. Appointment and transfer of upazila, district, and department officials following the existing policies and orders.
16. Matters relating to recruitment rules for all services and posts under the Republic.
17. Nomination of Government servants to act as experts/consultants in projects and jobs at home and abroad.
18. Nomination of civil servants to the service of the United Nations and its various agencies as national representatives.
19. Administrative research, management, and reform for better and cost-effective performance of government functions.
20. Revision/review and revision of manpower structure and machinery and equipment of government offices.
21. Review/Revision of Organization, Functions, Procedures, and Procedures of Ministries, Departments, Attached Offices, and Subordinate Offices.
22. Simplification of government forms.
23. Matters relating to Secretariat Guidelines.
24. Inspection and review of subordinate conditions of Ministries, Departments, Attached Offices, and Subordinate Offices for optimum utilization of manpower.
25. serves as a member of the Board of Management or Governor of the Board of Management of Corporations, Boards, Authorities, Statutory Bodies, etc., except for Universities, Boards of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Banks, and Financial Institutions; Appointment of Chairman and Managing Director by whatever name they may be called.
26. Fixation of terms and conditions of appointees (of appointment) on deputation.
27. Despatch of all officers under the administrative control of the Ministry.
28. Appointment of all officers belonging to grades 1 to 9 of the National Pay Scale to the Secretariat and their inter-ministerial transfers.
29. Appointment and transfer of Private Secretaries and Subordinate Private Secretaries to Cabinet Members, other Ministers and Advisors.
30. Attached are Offices, Subordinate Offices, and Advisory Councils of this Ministry viz.: (1) BPATC, (2) BCS (Administration) Academy, (3) Directorate of Printing and Publication, (4) Directorate of Government Employees Welfare, (5) Directorate of Government Transport. , (6) Bangladesh Institute of Administration and Management.
31. Matters related to (1) Divisional Commissioner’s office (2) District Commissioner’s office and (3) Upazila Executive Officer’s office in consultation with Cabinet Division.
32. To ensure the provision of quality public-facing/citizen-centric services by the attached offices and subordinate offices of this Ministry.
33. Policies relating to discipline, procedures and investigations, appeals and reviews, and all references.
34. Policy regarding countersigning, storage, response to adverse comments, use, and all relevant references of performance appraisals.
35. Policy relating to conduct and references of public servants.
36. Policy regarding the use and sale of monohari products in Ministries, Departments, and Attached Offices and Subordinate Offices.
37. Policy regarding office schedule and declaration of public holidays.
38. Matters relating to the welfare of Government servants; Administration and management of welfare services like community centers, staff bus facilities, etc.
39. Matters relating to the administration and management of Government and Autonomous Bodies, Welfare and Mutual Insurance Funds, and Welfare Allowances.
40. Availability of official and residential telephones, cellphones, internet, fax, etc., and policies on related matters in Government, Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous Organizations and Corporations.
41. Policy regarding official dress and related matters.
Bangladesh Ministry of Public Administration is now a very dependable Government service team in Bangladesh. Ministry of Public Administration Job Circular 2023 and all government-related job information are found on my website. Public Administration Ministry Job 2023.